Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Vanilla Body Spray & Hot Dogs



OMG you guys, Vegas.

Unfortunately, the Britney Spears thing didn't happen (which actually, I'm not sure I blogged about -- we were supposed to be going to a VIP afterparty for Britney and DJ Pauly D) even though we spent all day on Friday collecting answers to the question "What do you think Britney Spears smells like?" The most popular answer was "her perfume" but I'm convinced that she smells like vanilla body spray and hot dogs.

I was up from 4AM on Friday to 4AM on Saturday. Sadly, I only got three hours of sleep because my eyes just magically open at 7AM and there's nothing I can really do about it. Luckily the only thing on the agenda during the day on Saturday was to lounge around, order room service and watch Real Housewives and Sex and the City marathons on TV. Ooh, and a group trip to the lobby to get rehydration supplies.

Did you know that a large coffee, a large Diet Coke and a large bottle of water cost $23 in Vegas?

Also, I won't name names, but one lady in my party woke up on Saturday morning with nearly $300 in small bills in her purse and she's not entirely sure how that happened.

A more thougt-out post (including how I met two of my internet friends!!) will be coming when I get the pictures off my camera.

1 comment:

  1. Vegas...that's why Walgreens is my BFF.

    Britney smells like stale cigarettes, cheap perfume and musty crotch.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive