Saturday, December 25, 2010

Grinch? Or just age-appropriate?

My friend Tracey is good people. For a variety of reasons, not the least of which is her willingness to call out the adults in Santa hats.

http://warmastoast.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-love-christmas-trees.html

I saw a man today in a Raiders-themed Santa hat and I consciously thought "PLEASE DON'T LET ME DATE A MAN WHO WEARS RAIDERS-THEMED SANTA HATS!!!!!!!!!!"

But really, that applies to all Santa hats in general.

Unless we're at Santarchy.

Adult people in Santa hats or reindeer antlers are foolish.

But PS, merry Christmas peeps.

1 comment:

  1. My most favoritist uncle came to the christmas gathering driving a car with antlers on the windows and a rudolph nose attached to the grill. I was mortified and now I don't know how I can justify his number 1 status.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive