Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2011 = MY year!

I've been busy doing worky things and haven't had much to say, but I do finally have something to share.

I spent NYE 2007 with Joanie.

Look how big my hair was!



We kicked around SF and looked for trouble. We took a $30 cab ride out to Ocean Beach. She fell down and I photographed it:



The next morning she woke up wondering how she got sand in her mouth.

But blah blah blah, that NYE she stood (eventually) on Ocean Beach and proclaimed that 2007 was going to be HER year...and SURE ENOUGH, a few days later she met her now-husband.

So then fast forward to 2010.

It's funny how it started out being the best year I'd ever had. I was the happiest I'd ever been. But then, as we all know, the second half of 2010 really kicked my ass.

While 2010 was kicking my ass, it was reallllly walloping my friend Christa's ass.

Ass. Ass. Ass.

So Christa and I have been looking forward to 2011. It's gonna be OUR year. We know it. Joanie is supportive of this and just sent me a link to this poster:



I love it. I totally just bought it. And now I want like 10 others from that site.

And now I'm going to go find that necklace I'm wearing in that photo because it's one of my all-time favorites but I'm only just now remembering that I've forgotten about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive