Friday, February 3, 2012

Except that Snow White didn't have freckles.

I am planning to write exciting (?) posts about the following topics this weekend:

1. I went to Guam.

2. I met a pirate.

3. I went to Tokyo.

4. I met a team of anti-terrorist intelligence dudes from Azerbaijan.

5. I was invited to go goat hunting with the head of the anti-terrorist intelligence dudes from Azerbaijan.

6. I damn near tried to climb out of the airplane on the way home (not really, but OMG IRRATIONAL ANXIETY! That I only just bareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely managed to keep under control).

But for now, because I am busy doing worky things, I'll just share this picture, which makes me laugh and hope that this isn't the last set of directions I am given that advise me to turn right at the Heineken cans.



The destination, btw, was the most beautiful beach I've ever seen. That A.R. Lemon-bar doesn't lie. (Though technically, she said it was the most beautiful place on GUAM, but I'd expand that to THE WHOLE WORLD. I mean, seriously you guys, the butterflies flew out of the jungle and over the ocean and then fluttered around my head like I was SNOW WHITE or something.)

1 comment:

  1. Use the hypnotherapy for the anxiety. That's what my love did, VERY similar anxiety, and POOF gone. Forever. Seriously. His change is WAY more impressive than mine.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive